Living The Dream




     A decade from now, I see myself as a doctor, a goal I'm excited to chase because it's my dream job. Helping others has always lit a fire in me, making this career path not just a choice but a calling. What makes it even more special is that it's something my parents have always wanted for me too. It's like fulfilling two dreams in one journey. This career choice represents a harmonious blend of my own dreams and the expectations my parents have lovingly nurtured throughout my life.



        I'm eager to dive into this career not just for the title but because of the impact I can have. From the long hours of study to hands-on training, every step feels like a step closer to being able to make a real difference. It's a path I'm committed to, one that involves continuous learning and growth to become the best doctor I can be, not just for myself but for all the lives I'll touch.



              Looking ahead, I see myself in a hospital or clinic, surrounded by a team of dedicated professionals, all working towards the same goal—improving people's lives. Being able to bring comfort and healing to those in need, while also living out my passion, is a future I'm eagerly anticipating. It's not just about achieving a dream; it's about creating a fulfilling and meaningful life.


References: 
  • https://stock.adobe.com/ph/images/healthcare-people-group-professional-doctor-working-in-hospital-office-or-clinic-with-other-doctors-nurse-and-surgeon-medical-technology-research-institute-and-doctor-staff-service-concept/275880540
  • https://medicalpositioning.com/articles/reasons-patient-education-is-so-important/
  • https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/health/wellness/a33863644/types-of-doctors/

Comments

Popular Posts