122nd Foundation Day of Ilocos Sur National High School

Celebrating ISNHS High School Day in Style


      The actual celebration that everyone has been waiting for finally happened on March 9th, after how many years? Yes, there are people wherever you look, on every corner and in every surrounding street, cheering and clapping loudly while wearing smiles. Finally celebrating its 122nd Foundation Day, Ilocos Sur National High School was forged from fiery fervor. The true celebration of the high school day at ISNHS is remarkable.



        The happy foot parade is the opening event of the high school day. To add to the excitement, there is a cash prize for the grade level award winner for the most disciplined area. As the most disciplined section across all school levels, we made us Marconians jump with joy when we won. The fact that our preparations—including the whistles we used as a signal—were worthwhile makes me happy. In addition, I like going on walks with other students. Even though we had traveled a little bit farther from the school, I did not feel particularly fatigued because I was enjoying my walk and the smiles on everyone around me gives me the hype.



    Following that, we readied ourselves for the Field Demo, the day's second event. We, the pupils from all grade levels, are all doing our own rhythms in the brilliant sunshine. Our dancing skills are displayed in a symphony of varied timings and styles. It makes my heart happy to dance with our props as a large crowd applauds us. I'm appreciative that I got to go through that. Following the Field Demo, we the Grade 10 boys were acclaimed as the winners, and the Grade 10 girls came in third. But that did not really affect the girls as the important thing for them is they enjoyed and did their best.



   

     There was a concert at the ISNHS Gymnasium to cap off my high school experience. Some of my buddies were on stage, and it made me very happy. Along with professors and other pupils. Playing along to the many songs they had playing, I can still recall how my loudest voice broke out. With a broad smile and a happy heart, I finally left the school and the gymnasium.   






        I did get to experience a lot of firsts during that celebration. I did make a lot of memories that I will always genuinely treasure. After all, learning isn't the main goal of education. The goal of education is to make learning enjoyable. Indeed, it is ISNHS High School Day. Go High, Ilocos Sur National High School, Fly Soar!


References:

1st Picture: (n.d.-b). https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=journo%27s%20p%20o%20v

http://www.blogger.com/





Comments

Popular Posts